Sober Spot Recovery Drug And Alcohol Treatment
25241 Paseo de Alicia, Suite 220, Laguna Hills, California, 92653
Sober Spot Recovery is an outpatient facility providing intensive as well as secondary treatment for individuals struggling with addiction. While many substance abuse treatment programs offer limited real world interaction, Sober Spot Recovery’s outpatient based treatment allows individuals to attend to all academic and vocational obligations while receiving care. Services include an initial psychiatric consultation and medical assessment, individual, group and family therapies, a range of addiction education classes, daily 12-Step meetings, relapse prevention meetings, and extensive aftercare support resources. Sober Spot Recovery emphasizes mental health in the treatment of addiction, providing thorough dual diagnosis services for those suffering from co-occurring disorders.
- Holistic Services - Yoga, Meditation, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and More!
- On-site Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with 20+ Years Experience
- On-Site Nutritionist
Outpatient ProgramOur Outpatient Program is recommended as a second stage of treatment or treatment for individuals returning home after inpatient treatment. It’s an ideal structure for an addict who has a plan of recovery and needs to maintain accountability. It is recommended to those who are looking for extra tools to maintain sobriety and to increase their chances of long lasting abstinence from substance abuse. OP is offered as a 30, 60, or 90 day program. During this time, patients will attend sessions 3 days per week.
Individual Therapy SessionsIndividual counseling with an addiction counselor is just as important as our group therapy. Private, individual counseling sessions give the patient the opportunity to express anything they may be uncomfortable sharing at a group level. It provides the chance to process any unresolved grief or anger from past events or trauma, or just to vent about frustrations he or she may be having during treatment. This gives the counselor the opportunity to really talk with the patient on an intimate, safe and supportive level, so that they may gauge the progress he or she is making. Counseling also allows for the opportunity to address the psychological component of his or her dependency. This is one of the key areas that keep an addict from using drugs or alcohol again following their treatment program. Our patients meet for individual counseling weekly. This service is also offered to any person who is looking to enhance their recovery process and grow to their highest potential. Counseling can be beneficial to anyone dealing with emotional stress or any number of issues surrounding cognitive processing.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Alan BalagulCAADAC/Founder, Program DirectorAlan has been working in recovery for three years and loves everything about it. Before arriving to California, he worked in healthcare and hospitals for 3 years. Opening up a treatment center has been a dream come true for Alan. He wants others to experience the promises and the life changes that he did. Having the time of his life in recovery, he knows you can too. He looks forward to meeting all of you on a more personal level so he can share the recovery message with you and your families.
- Dr. Gregory J. Van DykeMD/ Program PhysicianInternal Medicine Physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults who Specializes in Addiction.
- Up to 60%