Hollywood Hills Recovery
6221 Holly Mont Drive, Los Angeles, California, 90068
At Hollywood Hills Recovery, we believe in second chances. Our brand is created from experience, where our stories with substance abuse no longer define us but empower us to help save lives. We provide life-altering purposeful recovery built on acceptance, camaraderie, and support, to help those with alcohol and substance abuse overcome their battle with addiction for good. Our property promises a peaceful, tranquil, and relaxing environment with plenty of privacy. Truly set in the heart of Hollywood, a short walk away from The Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Sunset Strip, and many other local attractions. Having walked in your shoes, we create a close-knit, intimate family, which is safe, guilt-free, and built to provide therapeutic benefits to help you recover. The Hollywood Hills Recovery team aims to provide innovative treatments, holistic approaches, and combine them with a sustainable environment to help those with alcohol and substance abuse overcome their battle for good. Our breathtaking property and highly qualified team together provide a promise for sustainable change.
- Luxury Recovery Experience
- Holistic Healing Approach
- Private Insurance Accepted
Inpatient Detox TreatmentTo benefit from continuity of care, we offer inpatient detox treatment programs. That would include medically monitored detox programs, holistic detox programs, and long-term detox programs for clients who are suffering from severe addiction issues to substances like heroin and alcohol. Regardless of the chosen option, all detox programs have the same goal. That would be to help each client get past their withdrawal symptoms as safely as possible. If medical intervention is necessary due to pain and discomfort issues, there will usually be a medical professional around to offer assistance by way of prescription medications.
Residential Intensive TreatmentThe depth of your recovery from addiction will depend a great deal on your ability to be open and honest about what has been driving you to abuse drugs and or alcohol. To help you dig into your heart and soul for answers, our treatment therapists can now pull from a large pool of treatment options.
Aftercare ProgramWhen clients leave rehab, they are in the early stages of recovery. They are still very much in need of support in their efforts to stay clean. Aftercare programs provide the extra support departing clients need. The list of useful aftercare programs includes: - Sober living resources - Additional outpatient counseling - 12 Step programs - Rehab alumni programs and events If you are ready to start your quest for a lasting recovery, Hollywood Hills Recovery is here to help you. You can start your journey by contacting us as soon as possible.
Meet the Staff
- Talin MouradianCo-Founder & CEO"All I can do is lead by example.” Talin has made her career her passion in life, choosing to help others and show people that a new way of life is possible and that life can be beautiful no matter what destruction you’ve caused in your past. Talin has returned to school to further her education as an LMFT because it is never too late to follow your heart. This drive and will to always do better is magnetic and contagious, inspiring everyone around her to take action and change their lives.
- Nicholas AboolianCo-Founder“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” - Leonardo da Vinci Growing up I had a lot of “growing pains.” Assimilating with the American culture back in the early 90’s was difficult especially immigrating from another country. I understood my role in life but I just couldn’t understand “me.” This led to many difficult challenges I had to over come but I knew one day I would see the light at the end of tunnel. Addiction had brought me to my knees begging for salvation. Finally I surrendered everything I use to know about life so I re create a new way of life in recovery. Today I live a clean and sober life, with two successful careers, and a golden education. I have devoted my life to giving back to the community today because action is what completes my journey.
- Fred AkopyanCo-Founder"We build our treatment plans based off of our real life experiences, your needs, and combine that with both cutting edge and traditional practices for a unique experience that will spark lasting change from within." Despite Freds troubles with addiction in the past, he is now the owner of multiple businesses that focus on improving the life of people who need help most.
- Glenn RottmannHypnotherapistOne of the greatest gifts Glenn has is the example of how it’s never too late to create the life you want. It’s never too late to follow your dreams, create a career you are passionate about, or to learn that new hobby or skill. In Glenn’s case he got his Pilot’s license after the age of 40, and also added acting on Television to the list. “We are only here once so let’s move on with our dreams”.