Life Vessel Wellness, Inc.
25466 Gloriosa Dr, Mission Viejo, California, 92691
The Life Vessel Philosophy Life Vessel’s clinical approach to treatment is to address our patients’ substance use disorder alongside any co-occurring mental health disorders and life issues in an integrative, multi-disciplinary fashion. Treatment planning is designed to meet all of our patients’ needs and is delivered as a team. Patients will interact with assessors, therapists, case managers, doctors/nurses, and other support staff to ensure that each of their needs are met in the most appropriate fashion. In conjunction with the 12 Step model (and alternatively, in which all of our therapists are certified), our therapists utilize the following therapeutic approaches in their groups and 1:1 work with our patients: Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Motivational interviewing, Rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT), Client-centered/humanistic interventions, Empowerment counseling, and Solution-focused counseling
- Beautiful home with open floor plan
- Private executive chef as well as catered meals
- Shared/Private Rooms with New Queen Mattresses
- TV's in Bedrooms
- Outdoor BBQ Grill
- Smoking permitted with on-site smoking area
- Clean and fresh linen
- Daily housekeeping provided
- Daily Laundry Service in-home
Individualized TreatmentWe believe that people suffering from addictive disorders, trauma, and other co-occurring issues can thrive in the right environment. Our services are designed to keep our residents in a constant state of growth and are tailored to each individual we serve.
Patient DevelopmentResponsibility, accountability, and self awareness are encouraged so that personal growth can be achieved. Our staff provides the safe peer community to address the difficult issues and monitor individual growth toward independent living.
- Beach Community
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Adam Ward M.A.Executive Director
- David DiSano LMFTClinical Supervisor
- Jenna Sanders LMFTClinical Director
- Shawn Morre CADAC-CASCase Manager
- Based on ones pre-assessment the financial service team will put together an individualized treatment package.