Hope Canyon Recovery- Alcohol & Drug Rehab San Diego
2821 Lange Avenue, San Diego, California, 92122
Compassion is at the core of everything we do. Hope Canyon is founded on an earnest desire to help those in need. We take the time to truly get to know you and your journey so far so we can provide the support you need to move forward. We treat you with the same care we would want to be treated. We understand because many of our staff members have been in your shoes and are prepared to help you along your own path. Hope Canyon’s promise to you is to provide quality care in a nurturing environment that allows you to focus on the journey ahead. Our commitment is founded in our sincere belief that recovery is a community effort- no one should have to walk this path alone.
- Bringing Hope to Those in Need
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- Staffed by Licensed and Experienced Addiction Recovery Specialists
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Meet the Staff
- Brandon CorcoranFacility DirectorBrandon Corcoran is the facility director of Hope Canyon Recovery. Brandon oversees the day to day operations of Hope Canyon including patient care and ensuring compliance and adherence to policies and procedures. He has developed close relationships with our team of medical and clinical professionals to ensure adequate level of care are met for all clients. Brandon attended the College of Staten Island where he studied Business.
- Bonni CordozaClinical DirectorClinical Director, Bonni Cardoza is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Holding a Masters degree in Counseling psychology, Bonni has been licensed as an LMFT in California and Hawaii for the past 8 years. She has two decades of successful experience in mental health and substance abuse treatment, specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Solution Focused Therapy. Bonni Cardoza is responsible for overseeing our team of knowledgeable and experienced clinicians, case managers and behavioral therapists.Under Bonni’s guidance, our clinical team strives to meet the individual needs of each client to promote long-term success in recovery.
- Financing Available