1600 Fish Hatchery Rd, Estes Park, Colorado, 80517
To provide the foundation for sustained recovery from the diseases of drug and alcohol addiction.
- Family Program
- Colorado’s Longest Running Treatment Center
- Lifetime aftercare programs
Unique Treatment ModelHarmony uses the time-tested, evidence-based, Bio-Psycho-Social 12-step Treatment Model that addresses the client's body, mind, and spirit.
Young Adult Recovery TrackHarmony’s YART program facilitates the healing of young adults in recovery through specific educational groups for the young person. Young adults have specific needs as they begin a new life. Harmony recognizes these needs by engaging clients in a more interactive and technologically engaged track. As the 18-25 year old addicted population continues to expand, Harmony is there with our YART program, meeting young people’s unique and challenging recovery needs. YART will provide the foundation for recovery and help the client and family to transition successfully into the next steps beyond treatment.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Dorothy DormanCEODorothy Dorman has over 26 years of experience at Harmony, most recently as the CEO. Prior to this she served as the CFO/Assistant Director. Dot has been an Estes Park resident since 1981 and has been involved in many community organizations including serving on the Board of the Fine Arts Guild, and Board Member and President of Habitat for Humanity of the Estes Valley. She has represented Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church on Estes Park Church of the Air and serves on the Church Finance Council and Fundraising Committee. She and her husband, Scott, have six children. Scott is employed by the Town of Estes Park as Fire Chief.
- Tom McCarthyPresidentI am a Colorado native, raised in Golden and have lived in Boulder since 1968. Recently, I sold the business that I owned for 21 years. I have been married for 36 years and have 4 lovely daughters. I hold a BA in History from the University of Colorado and have been President of the University of Colorado Parent’s Association, Admissions Volunteer and Mentor at University of Colorado, and have served on several boards, both profit and nonprofit. Harmony provides excellent, quality care and gives a good jumpstart into recovery. I would absolutely send any of my friends or family to Harmony should they require treatment. It is my extreme pleasure to serve on the Harmony Foundation Board of Directors and assist in fulfilling the mission of Harmony.