Cove Center for Recovery
402 SE 18th Ct, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316
The Cove Center for Recovery is an affordable, fully licensed, adult drug addiction & alcohol addiction rehab treatment facility. We provide comprehensive drug rehabilitation & alcohol rehabilitation programs to those who are struggling with the chaos and consequences associated with alcohol and/or drug addiction in a safe, caring environment. We also provide treatment for those clients who face dual-diagnosis challenges as traumatic events leading to psychosis often leads to drug addiction. Our fully licensed therapists not only help you therapeutically with your drug addiction but also search for underlying concerns to treat.
- Court Ordered Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Group After Care Programs Case Management & Monitoring
- Music Videos as a Therapeutic Intervention
Drug & Alcohol Addiction RehabDrug & Alcohol addiction is a complex behavior which has been diagnosed and treated as an illness. Addictions are often characterized by deep, uncontrollable cravings for drugs or alcohol, along with compulsive drug seeking and addictive behaviors that inflicted individuals demonstrate.
Mental Health ServicesComprehending the cause of most mental health issues or disorders, helps doctors and clinicians individualize treatment for each client, offering a treatment plan addressing mental health, medication, and therapeutic interventions.
Meet the Staff
- Karen Corcoran-Walsh OwnerKaren is an owner of the Cove Center for Recovery. Karen holds a Master of Science Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Education. Karen has worked in a private practice setting and the primary therapist for adults of all ages for adult addiction treatment centers for several years. Karen opened her own addiction treatment center for adults in 2002 (Cove Counseling Group), achieving notable success in the field of mental health.
- Christopher Walsh OwnerChris is the owner of The Cove Center for Recovery, LLC , an adult residential substance abuse treatment program, specializing in adult treatment for drug use, drug addiction, alcohol addiction, and mental health issues. Chris is a licensed practical nurse (LPN) with 10 years experience in substance abuse and addiction treatment facilities and 15 years experience in nursing and nursing facilities. Chris’ experience includes extensive.