Artesian Wellness & Recovery Centers
2500 S Kanner Highway , Stuart, Florida, 34994
Results matter most, and these are RESULTS for LIFE! A complete and biochemical approach to addiction recovery with an 85% success rate: targeting body, mind, and spirit. An integrative treatment plan with a comparable industry standard of 85% success rate, including neurofeedback, nutrition, and IV amino acid therapy. With Artesian, you’re on the right path to a balanced sober life and results that last. In light of neuroscientific and biochemical discoveries, which have uncovered the cause of addictions, plus advanced treatment techniques that are providing up to 85% long-term recovery rates*. Artesian has abandoned the concepts of shame, blame, and guilt which are prevalent in addiction recovery. In contrast, Artesian holds to the philosophy that addiction is a brain function disease that is beyond conscious control and is fully curable. We facilitate the process to heal the addictive brain. Our Traditional Addiction Treatment includes 12 step meetings, individual/group therapy, in addition to overlay services listed on our website. Artesian Wellness – Provides a safe, comfortable SANCTUARY, in the HEALING environment of Florida’s breezes, sunshine, and water. At the core of our HOLISTIC approach is the utilization of customized amino acids therapies and Neuro feedback to help RESTORE the imbalanced neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) that are the missing link in recovery from addiction.
- Sober living having available to support continued sobriety
- Bio sound neurofeedback to augment cognitive behavioral therapy
- May receive IV Amino Acids to repair bran function
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Dr Joan Collins, ND, RN, MAExecutive DirectorJoan Collins, ND, RN, BA, CNMP, MH is the founder of Artesian Wellness and Recovery Centers, LLC. Dr. Collins is board certified at the national level as a Naturopathic Doctor, is a Master Herbalist, and has a Master’s degree in Psychology. Her innovative wellness approach in treating the addicted brain is report by her clients to be life changing
- Fredrick PrecesitiClinical DirectorFrederick is a native Floridian as a trained and licensed Clinician for over 20 years in the field of of Mental Health and Addictions . Graduate of Florida State University and University of Nebraska with experience with a diverse clinical population. Trained in numerous therapeutic disciplines and applies a pragmatic approach that works for each client. Results for Life!
- Up to 60%