3300 Washtenaw Avenue Suite 280, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48104
We are patients as designers who created the world’s first online addiction care program. Fighting the opioid crisis - starting in Michigan.
- Medication-assisted treatment with Suboxone (buprenorphine).
- Our personalized online program is tailored with science-backed exercises to meet your needs.
- Get sober from the comfort of your own home.
DetoxThough not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.
Intensive OutpatientPatients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
Meet the Staff
- Chrissy Taylor, LCSWDirector of CounselingChristine is a clinician with over a decade's worth of experience working with various disempowered populations to promote self-efficacy and resource acquirement.
- Diane Hallinen, MDPhysicianDr. Hallinen is an emergency medicine doctor in Michigan, and has been in practice for over 20 years. She received her medical degree from Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine.
- Financing Available