Behavioral Rehabilitation Services
355 W Mannsiding Rd, Harrison, Michigan, 48625
Behavioral Rehabilitation Services is an all inclusive luxury and executive addiction treatment facility.
- Faith-based and Traditional Recovery
- Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Therapy
- All inclusive, executive, luxury rehab facility.
DetoxThough not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Meet the Staff
- Amy BrockschmidtCounselorAmy has a Master of Arts, Limited License Professional Counselor Graduated from Western Michigan University in 2005 with a bachelor in Sociology. Went on to pursue masters in Clinical/Community Counseling from Spring Arbor University. Several years of experience in the mental health field. Ranging from private counseling to trauma therapy, within diverse settings over the past 10 years. My formal education, training and experience, has prepared me to counsel individuals (children, adolescents, and adults), groups, and couples. My belief is that the counseling relationships provide the opportunity for growth and self-discovery in the context of a safe and encouraging setting. My favored counseling strategies, although I would consider my approach eclectic, are Cognitive Behavioral, Person Centered and Gestalt.
- Ross McCurdyExecutive ChefRoss comes to us from Oklahoma. He received his formal training at Le Cordon Blue Culinary Institute in Portland, OR. Ross makes his menu centered on giving the clients a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet. He makes a habit of talking to each client in person, asking them what they would like or would not like to see on the menu according to their health needs or likes/dislikes. When not in the kitchen, Ross mingles with the clients making a personal connection through humor, coffee breaks or running our small store selling popcorn and other delicious snacks.