Rapid Detox Help Centers Of America
461 West Huron St., Pontiac, Michigan, 48341
Dr. Julia Aharonov has partnered with Pontiac General Hospital where she performs Advanced Detox Under Sedation which safely removes heroin, pain medications, Suboxone® and Methadone. Patients are placed under IV sedation with one-on-one medical monitoring in the hospital. Because the patients sleep through their withdrawals, they do not have the intense pain that is associated with most cold turkey withdrawals. This allows the patient to detox without the intense pain that is associated with most drug withdrawals.
- Match price of any other Rapid Detox to keep you safe in the hospital
- 3 day stay in the hospital
- Private room & meals included
Rapid Opiate Detox Under SedationRapid opiate detox is the key to conquering your addiction and changing your life for the better. Through tested and proven sedation detox therapy, you will clear the opiates from your body in the security of a professional surgical center. Advanced Rapid Detox has nearly a 100% success rate for our rapid opiate detox program, thanks to our unlimited aftercare and easy financing solutions. Enjoy withdrawal-free drug detox under sedation with round-the-clock monitoring from a board certified doctor and registered nurses. Why wait months to detox when you could be clean in just 3-4 days? That’s what you get with the rapid drug detox at our clinic. We use FDA approved sedation methods to put you to sleep through your detoxification.
Compassionate & Professional CareWhether it is the Intake Counselor, Nurses, Paramedics or the two Board Certified Physicians, you will be treated with the utmost respect and understanding.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Julia AharonovBoard Certified Anesthesiologist & C.E.O of Advanced Rapid DetoxDr. Aharonov has practiced extensively in both hospital and outpatient facilities and has vast experience in all aspects of general, trauma, orthopedic, thoracic, vascular, obstetric, ocular, plastic, regional, and outpatient anesthesia. Dr. Aharonov has been involved in addiction medicine, particularly rapid detox under sedation, since 2007. She has investigated, perfected and created rapid detox protocols unique to Advanced Rapid Detox. She serves as an expert on the Substance Addiction forum on MedHelp.org and blogs extensively about her advice and experiences. Dr. Aharonov holds a: Cum Laude degree with Honors in Psychology from Drew University in Madison, NJ Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - SOM She completed her Anesthesia residency at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan She's Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Dr. Nagy Kheir, M.D.Board Certified PsychiatristDr. Nagy Kheir is a psychiatrist in Detroit, Michigan and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Pontiac General Hospital, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and DMC Harper University Hospital He received his medical degree from University of Assiut Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 7 doctors at Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and one of 35 at DMC Harper University Hospital who specialize in Psychiatry. Dr. Kheir holds a: Medical degree from University of Assiut Faculty of Medicine Medical School He completed his residency at Wayne State
- Financing available