Farnum Webster Place
27 Holy Cross Road, Franklin, New Hampshire, 03235
Webster Place Recovery Center takes a peer-based approach to addiction treatment. The substance abuse rehab offers a tight-knit community committed to recovery and dedicated to the notion that one alcoholic can help another like no other. Staff members at the facility are also in recovery, and able to provide unparalleled guidance and support to each and every resident. Webster Place offers a multi-faceted treatment approach that incorporates 12-Step principles with Health Realization and The Three Principle philosophy.
- A non-profit organization
- Affordable and traditional rehab
- Family Program
Recreational ActivitiesOur recreational area is geared towards exercise, music, karate, yoga, and Tai chi. We take time to walk on our property, play volley ball, and use our rope swing at the river.
Nutritional ProgramOur meals are always plentiful and delicious. There are always wonderful aromas coming from our kitchen through out the day. Family style dining gives us time to get to know each other, and share our experience, strength, and hope.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Justice James BarryChairNH Supreme Court (ret)
- Dr. Cheryl Wilkie, Psy.D., MLADCSenior Vice PresidentCheryl oversees Webster Place and the Concord and Manchester Farnum Center locations. She has extensive background in this field includes working with various populations including adult offenders in correctional facilities, pregnant and postpartum women, men and women with co-occurring disorders, and sexual and domestic abuse victims.