Community Assessment & Treatment Services
8411 Broadway Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, 44105
To promote the social justice needs of the community by providing high-quality, cost-effective, evidence-based interventions that comprehensively address the chemical dependency and behavioral health needs of a diverse clientele. CATS will be known for cultivating the dignity and self-worth of people by offering community-based recovery from addiction, mental illness, and criminal behavior.
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- CARF & OhioMHAS Certified
- Cognitive-Behavioral Based Treatment
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
OutpatientOutpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Roxanne Wallace, MAFounder & Executive DirectorMs. Wallace, Executive Director of CATS, founded the organization 25 years ago. From its humble beginnings as a DWI diversion program to its current status as one of Cuyahoga County’s premier treatment centers, Ms. Wallace has overseen the incredible growth the agency has experienced. Over the years, CATS has continually added a variety of mental health and chemical dependency services at its core campus and at satellite offices.
- John Scalish, LICDC-CS, ICCSChief Operating OfficerMr. Scalish has been with Community Assessment and Treatment Services since October 2002. Throughout his years with the agency, he has served in various capacities, before assuming his current duties as Clinical Director, including men's residential counselor, Forensic Program Manager, Drug Court Liaison and Outpatient Program Manager. He holds a BA in sociology from John Carroll University with a focus in Criminal Justice, and a Masters of Education from Cleveland State University in Community Agency Counseling. He is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, a Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor Clinical Supervisor and an Internationally Certified Clinical Supervisor.
- Financing Available