Life of Purpose
90 W. Afton Ave Suite 101, Yardley, Pennsylvania, 19067
Life of Purpose addiction treatment centers are a family of substance abuse and mental health programs dedicated to providing adults ages 17 – 60+ with the necessary tools to ignite their purpose and recovery. Whether you are a young adult needing to get your life back in order and complete your education, or a professional spinning out of control and needing to re-engage your passion and career, we have programs designed for you. Life of Purpose specializes in evidence- based treatment services for young adults, and adults whose lives have been disrupted by substance abuse. We offer clinically sound, affordable addiction treatment with facilities in the greater Philadelphia area and Palm Beach County, Florida. This continuum of care is uniquely designed to address the gap in traditional addiction treatment services offered to adults and emerging adults. Our Location This treatment center located in Bucks County, PA provides all levels of outpatient treatment from Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and traditional Outpatient treatment. This location is best suited for the individual who needs a more quiet and serene environment where distractions are minimal. Program Details Our Reality-Based Treatment Model focuses on strengthening life skills and spans all levels of care, detox through traditional outpatient. In this modality we assess a person’s strengths and weaknesses to help individuals adapt to a successful sober life style. Reality Based Treatment programming includes emotion regulation, cognitive behavioral therapy, and trauma informed treatment. Life of Purpose has 4 locations to meet your specific needs: Boca Raton, FL Fort Washington, PA Yardley, PA Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Reality-Based Treatment Model
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Informed Treatment
Reality-Based Treatment ModelOur Reality-Based Treatment Model focuses on strengthening life skills and spans all levels of care, detox through traditional outpatient. In this modality we assess a person’s strengths and weaknesses to help individuals adapt to a successful sober life style. Reality Based Treatment programming includes emotion regulation, cognitive behavioral therapy, and trauma informed treatment.
Holistic TherapyFacilities that offer “holistic therapy” see and treat patients in the context of their entire lives and health status. They treat the “whole person,” not just the addiction.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Bethany Kassar, MSW, LCSWExecutive DirectorWith a proven track record of successfully developing and executing outpatient and partial hospitalization programs, she will oversee operations of clinical and medical teams, compliance, programming, and quality of care at Life of Purpose. Most recently, Bethany served as executive director of outpatient services at Summit Behavioral Health, Hamilton, N.J., where she grew census annually for outpatient sites; managed compliance, The Joint Commission accreditation, and state licensing in multiple states; and introduced a Partial Hospitalization Treatment model and other programs to strengthen the organization's continuum of care. Bethany's previous healthcare work included serving as a therapist at Onward Behavioral Health, Jamison, Pa., and social worker at Actors' Fund of America, Los Angeles, Calif., where she developed programs for chemical dependency and adolescent intensive outpatient services. Kassar earned her Master's degree in Social Work from the University of Southern California and her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from California State University.
- Beth Ann Rue, MSS, LCSW 200YTClinical DirectorHas worked in co-occurring drug and alcohol addiction treatment for over 8 years as a clinician working with harm reduction, methadone maintenance, and abstinence based treatment modalities. Helped develop treatment programming and growth of a start up program in the role of site supervisor and recovery yoga specialist. Currently, utilizing skill sets to oversee three outpatient treatment locations: aiding in supervision, tools and training, culture of programs, and utilizing staff strengths to build an effective clinical program.