Alpine Recovery Lodge
1018 East Oakhill Drive, Alpine, Utah, 84004
Alpine Recovery Lodge is committed to providing cutting edge addiction treatment. Each of our residents receive their own customized and comprehensive treatment program designed to help them succeed. If you are ready to overcome your addiction to drugs or alcohol, we can help. We accept many different forms of Insurance, including: • Aetna • GEHA • Cigna • United • many more Insurance can often cover the full cost of rehab treatment. Call today and get your life back. If you are LDS and are looking for a Mormon friendly recover center, give us a call or contact us through our website. We've help Utah residents all over the state including in Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis and Weber Counties and more. You need to heal. To overcome the addictions that plague you, and we can help.
- Beautiful Scenic Utah Mountains
- Treatment options tailored to individual needs
- Nature & Experiential Therapy
Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family members to understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
Meet the Staff
- Donald HarlineMedical DirectorDr. Harline graduated from BYU before attending medical school at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. From 1996 to 2000 he was a United States Air Force physician; he completed his four-year commitment with the rank of Major. Of his work at Alpine Recovery Lodge he writes, “I am privileged to help people who are greatly struggling to overcome their addiction. It is very much a team effort, and I have seen amazing results in many of the residents who are in recovery. The setting is beautiful, and the relatively low number of residents who are in treatment at any one time allows for more personalized care.”
- Cindy MillarExecutive DirectorCindy is from Pleasant Grove, Utah. She attended BYU where she studied Accounting and Business and received a BA in Psychology from California State University, San Bernardino. She completed both the certificate and graduate programs from the Institute of Healing Arts, where she gained a deep appreciation of holistic modalities. Cindy learned from her own experience what the parents of addicts have to go through, and she finds great fulfillment in helping the families of our residents on their own journeys of healing. She is deeply invested in her work at the Lodge and gives all that she can in order to “…halt the downward spiral, see the change in peoples’ lives, the sparkle come back in their eyes, their dreams become reality, and their lives head out on a new path.”