Spirit Mountain Recovery
3181 East 3350 North, Eden, Utah, 84310
Our 8 bed Residential Treatment Program for Adult Men is actually located IN the mountains, not somewhere else looking at mountains. Out in the fresh air and sunshine of the beautiful and serene Ogden Valley of Northern Utah, where are clients get a good nights sleep, eat well and make exercise an integral part of their new everyday life. A remarkable place to recover from Substance Addictions and deal with the Co-Occurring Mental Health issues like Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety and PTSD that often accompany addiction. The Company’s esteemed team of Medical, Clinical, Holistic and Peer Support Specialists work closely together with our clients in order to stabilize, educate and rehabilitate individuals suffering from life threatening substance use afflictions while simultaneously treating their underlying mental health issues that also could be triggering them. Our remarkably compassionate and non-judgmental approach to recovery helps our clients learn to love themselves once again and find joy in their recovery!
- 30 Day to 6 Month Treatment Programs for Men
- Purposely Smaller 8 Bed Mountain Home
- Industry Leading 2:1 Client to Professional Staff Ratio
Highly Effective Evidence-Based Substance Use Disorder TreatmentSpirit Mountain Recovery integrates the best of clinical expertise, patient values and research evidence into its decision making processes for client care. SMR makes extensive use of Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) as the basis of its recovery programs.
Simultaneous Treatment of Co-Occurring Mental Health IssuesSpirit Mountain Recovery’s Psychiatrist and Psychologist are not only uniquely qualified to treat drug addiction, but are also able to assess and diagnose most often co-occurring mental health conditions such as Bipolar, depression, anxiety and other mood disorders in addition to adult ADD/ADHD and PTSD.
Meet the Staff
- Michael Scott Roundy, MDMedical Director, Medical Doctor & PsychiatristDr. Roundy graduated from the Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Felix Edward Hebert School of Medicine, in 1992, and then completed his Residency at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, California. Following his Residency Dr. Roundy served a tour in Kuwait as a Medical Officer in the Navy. Dr. Roundy is certified by the American Boards of Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. With 27 years of experience, Dr. Roundy assesses, diagnoses and treats not only substance abuse, but also other co-occurring mental health illnesses such as bi-polar, depression, anxiety disorders and schizophrenia. Dr. Roundy treatments rely on a mix of medications and psychotherapy.
- Todd Soutor, PhDClinical Director & PsychologistDr. Soutor earned his B.A. Degree in Psychology from Dartmouth College and his Ph.D. in Psychology from Utah State University. While at Spirit Mountain, or in private practice, Dr. Soutor has performed a variety of assignments in psychological testing, assessments, diagnoses as well as individual, group and family therapeutic counseling. Dr. Soutor has also served as the Director of Intensive Services for Davis Behavioral Health Care, Kaysville, Utah, to include oversight of the Residential Crisis Response Unit and Jail Based Mental Health Services. Dr. Soutor is a Mental Health and Substance Abuse Certified Trainer-Examiner and a Member of the Executive Leadership Team for the State of Utah.
- Financing Available
- Sorry we do not accept Medicaid or Medicare
- Special 2 Week Stabilization and Assessment Program