American Addiction Centers (AAC) is the leading provider for addiction treatment across the U.S. specializing in evidence-based treatment and mental health care.
At AAC, we aim to treat the whole person, which includes those with co-occurring mental health disorders, physical illnesses, or social issues related to addiction treatment.
The editorial staff of Alcohol.org is comprised of addiction content experts from and affiliated with American Addiction Centers. Our editors and medical reviewers have over a decade of cumulative experience in medical content editing and have reviewed thousands of pages for accuracy and relevance. Our reviewers consistently monitor the latest research from SAMHSA, NIDA, and other reputable sources to provide our readers the most accurate content on the web.
See below for Alcohol.org’s most regular contributors.
Edited (8 Posts)
Authored (10 Posts)
- Does Alcohol Affect Birth Control?
- Mixing Antibiotics and Alcohol
- Mixing Alcohol and Cold Medicine
- What Is a Speakeasy?
- How Strong Is Absinthe?
- Is it Safe to Mix NSAIDs with Alcohol?
- Drinking Before Scuba Diving: Why You Shouldn't
- Is Altitude Sickness Worse When Drinking Alcohol?
- Drinking Before and After Lifting Weights or Doing Cardio
- Drinking While Studying: Research and Impact